Saturday 15 August 2015

Shopping Haul






After work today I went to the shops and spent too much money. I originally just wanted to go to Mecca, but instead I ended up buying everything at the shops.



I went to Mecca as I needed new highlighter and brow powder. I didn't buy the NARS Copoacabana as they were sold out, but I did buy the Hourglass highlight powder kit that I fell in love with in my previous post.  I originally wanted to buy the Billion Dollar Brows in Taupe but they do not stock that range in the store I went to. The lady who served my recommended NARS eyeshadow in Bali, which is a matte cool-toned brown. It matched my eyebrows perfectly. I also bought the Stila liquid eye-liner in black as I want to try and make my winged-liner more precise, which I am unable to achieve with a pot liner due to my lack of coordination.

I also went to Cotton on Body and got two new tops for working out in. When I go to boxing we are often made to do squats and burpees so I wanted a longer top that wouldn't flash my stomach when moving around a lot. 


I  went to Lorna Jane and decided to treat myself to a sports bra crop. I don't go in there very much as I find the clothing to be very expensive. I struggle to justify the price for exercise clothes. However, I have previously bought a sports bra from there and it has lasted me three years.

I  have heard so many great things about Kate Moss from Rimmel's lipstick range that I decided to try them out. They were 3 for 2 in Priceline so I bought three. I can't wait to try them out!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute colours for the lipsticks : ) Also love the sports bra!
    xo,
    Céline blogging on http://smultronstaellen.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete