Friday 7 August 2015

July Favourites


Since July is now over, I thought it would be fun to let you know what my favourite products, places and things were in July. Lets start!


Naked Palette 3

I have owned the Naked Palette 3 for nearly a year now, after purchasing it in Sephora last year. I also own the Naked Palette 2 which I love. The only eyeshadows I now use are from either palette. I used to own lots of MAC individual pots of eyeshadows but my Naked Palettes have replaced them all. What I love about the Naked Palettes is how easy they are to pack when your travelling, and how you can create both day and night looks with a single palette. The Naked Palette 3 is more of a pink based palette, it has lots of pink tones, browns and plums with both matte and glittery colours.  If you're in Australia you can purchase the Naked Palettes from Mecca. 

Boxing

I have been pretty lazy with exercise this year and it was starting to show. I hurt my ankle twice at the start of the year so I was unable to exercise till May when I started running again. I stopped running after my exams but after around six weeks off I convinced my friend to come boxing with me. I love boxing because its such a high intensity workout where you develop strength, coordination as well as building your cardiovascular fitness. I find it a lot of fun and better than the gym or other workout e-books I have tried. I previously boxed a few years ago and I was in the best shape of my life after a few months.

Denim Jacket



I have been looking for months for the perfect denim jacket and I finally found it on ASOS. The one i bought is New Look and it only cost $40.00. It is the perfect classic cut and colour and it fits really well.  


ASOS Ridley Ankle Crop Jeans


I absolutely love these jeans! I have been recommending them to everyone I know. My sister and friend also bought them, we all have different body shapes and they fit everyone soooo well! I love them so much I bought these in the clean black and in the cherry blue.  What I love about these jeans is the high waisted pulls your stomach in so you don't get the dreaded muffin top, and the ankle grazing length makes them perfect to wear with sneakers or flats. They are also perfect for those of you who aren't super tall. I'm 5'4-5'5 and I got them in the 32'' length ankle grazer style and they are the perfect fit for me. If you are more towards 5'3-5'4 I would recommend getting the 30'' length. Bottom line: get the normal length you would get for full length jeans DO NOT SIZE DOWN OR THEY WILL BE TOO SHORT.  These jeans are a stretch fit, which I normally don't like as I prefer my jeans to pull me in but they are very flattering (especially around the stomach) and extremely comfortable.



No comments:

Post a Comment