Saturday 19 September 2015

Long Time No Post

Heyyyyyyyyyy...long time no post. The reason for this is I haven't really been doing anything worth blogging about. I have had my busiest period at University, where I had four assignments due and I am also trying to save some money for holidays and in the very-long term, an apartment.

However, last thursday I went shopping as I needed some new runners as my old ones were hurting my feet whenever I did boxing or Kayla Itsines. I ended up buying the Brooks Glycerin ones in purple/black which I love.  I also purchased some nail polishes from Sportsgirl, new sunglasses also from Sportsgirl, Swisse Micellar Makeup Remover and some new razors so I can shave my legs :|

To be Honest, I am not loving the Micellar water. I was expecting great things as I had heard so much about it all over youtube recently but I found it wasn't very effective at removing my makeup, and it's not super gentle. I am not using it in place of a cleanser, as it just isn't removing my makeup effectively and I find I have to rub quite hard to get it to take anything off. I am just going to stick with good ol' Cetaphil for now. Another thing I found interesting about the Micellar water was how much corn is in the ingredients? I know Cetaphil isn't all organic or natural, but there is a lot of corn and alcohol in the Micellar water. 

I have always loved Sportsgirl nail polish,  they are my go to brand in Australia as far as I am aware, we do not have Essie here. I got two purpley-pink shades which I love. One is nice and bright that I am wearing on my toes right now and the other one I can't find. 

Over the past few years I have been buying brand name makeup from Mecca, Mac, Bobbi Brown..but I forgot how much I love sports girl makeup. There eyeshadows are highly pigmented and there powders and hi lighters are just as good as brand name makeup. They also have some really nice lipgloss/ tinted lip-balms which are very similar to the Mecca home brand ones, so If you are looking for a cheaper alternative for makeup, I highly recommend Sportsgirl products.

Here is a lovely night-time photograph for you, of the highest quality. 


Tomorrow I have my friends daughter's second birthday party and then have an assignment to do. 
Sorry about the lack of posts, more coming soon!
byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment