Monday 28 September 2015

Louis Vuitton Neverfull

Picture Source: Unknown


I have decided to buy the Neverfull bag at the end of the year as a special treat for myself. Yesterday, I went to uni to do some study and I had my laptop, a cardigan, my water bottle, extra filed and my handbag. While I was getting all my stuff out of the car I was thinking how nice it would be to have a bigger bag that would fit my laptop and cardigan.


I currently have a Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Too Hot to Handle' hobo which I love, it's my favourite bag and its the perfect size for most things. Its a lovely classic bag that goes with everything. It does hold a lot of stuff, I can fit a cardigan in it as well as my wallet,phone etc...but it can't hold my laptop.

The Neverfull will be used on days when I have to carry a lot of stuff, such as my laptop, day trips where I have to carry snacks or layers and for carry-on on flights. I am looking at getting the Neverfull GM as I already have an everyday bag that I love. 


I am waiting till the end of the year to purchase the bag as a graduation/ christmas/ just because present for myself, and because I am going to Dubai in November so I need to save more money till then. This also gives me time to decide what pattern I want. I have decided against the Damier Azur as it will get too dirty and be too delicate for me to look after, even though I love that canvas. So I am decided between the Monogram and the Damier Ebene canvas as they are darker so won't show up marks as much. 




No comments:

Post a Comment