Thursday 13 August 2015

The shoe so nice, I bought them twice

I hardly ever buy shoes as I don't often find ones that I like that suit my feet shape. I have very wide feet and my feet are ruined from previously working at a shop where I stood all day on concrete floors and wore  shoes that  didn't have enough cushioning. 

I was recently browsing Nordstrom during their anniversary sale and fell in love with a pair of shoes. I was deciding between the black and tan and the stingray black when the black and tan sold out in my size. That made the decision for me so I purchased the stingray black. 

After browsing through the Instagram photos other customers had put up of their purchase I fell in love with the pale pink nude colour. Unfortunately, they were sold out in my size. Two weeks later i decided to check if they were back in stock as I couldn't stop thinking about them. They were, but they were no longer on sale. I decided to purchase them anyway because I really like them and I have no dressy flats, and you can also dress them down. I also justified my purchase as they remind me of the Valentino Rockstud flats, but less than a fifth of the price (so technically, I saved money). 


These shoes are made from leather and they are extremely comfortable. You do not need to wear them in. They have received great 4-5 star reviews on Nordstrom so I knew they were a good buy! At this point I am considering also buying them in the high heel version as I love them so much. I think I might have  a very expensive problem haha.

If you would like your own pair, you can purchase them here



What do you think of my new shoes? 










No comments:

Post a Comment